SAMMAMISH VALLEY GRANGE #286
14654 148th Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
The Grange thanks you for your hall rental business. We are dedicated to your event success. Please make note of the following General Information followed by Check Lists for clean-up in the Hall.
General Information for Hall Rental:
Rental Occupancy is limited to 100 guests.
Main Hall dimensions: 37 x 55 feet, ceilings 9.5 feet high.
12 tables, 30” x 70” each included with Hall rental.
Additional tables are available for rent.
54 padded chairs, 50 additional padded metal folding chairs, all included in Hall rental.
If serving alcohol, you must provide a certificate of alcohol insurance coverage. We can provide you a sample. You may also need a Banquet Permit from the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board.
Absolutely NO GLITTER.
Decorations are not to be taped, tacked, nailed or stapled to the walls or ceilings. You may hang decorations from the wires crossing the ceiling and across the front of the stage.
Parking for approximately 40 vehicles.
If using the kitchen, you must supply your own paper towels or bring your own kitchen towels.
The kitchen has four ovens, one refrigerator, a microwave, NO cooktops. No cooking of food permitted. Warming pre-cooked dishes only.
Brooms, mops and vacuum are provided for your use.
Baby changing table in women’s restroom.
PA available to connect your music device.
Check List for Clean-up of Main Hall:
- Put away tables with tops facing in pairs to avoid scratching the tops.
- Line padded chairs along side of hall after sweeping. Fold metal chairs (if used) and return to closet.
- Remove all decorations.
- Wipe up any spills on floor.
- Close any open windows. Close window blinds.
- Set thermostat to 55 degrees.
- Turn off all lights.
Check List for Clean-up of Kitchen:
- Check that all burners and ovens are turned off.
- Wipe off all counters.
- Mop floor, if needed.
- Remove all food from refrigerator and freezer.
- Remove all trash, food containers, recyclables, debris from premises.
- Be sure faucets are turned off. Check that sink stoppers are not in the drains.
- Mop bucket is in the Janitorial Closet next to the women’s restroom. Utility sink is in men’s room.
- Check that bathroom lights and fans are off.
- Check that stage fan and lights are turned off.
- Turn off all lights. Lock door.
Thank you for keeping the Grange Hall in good condition.
For use in Hall upon event completion:
After completing the checklist, please initial: _______
Date and time checklist completed: ______