Programs currently on hiatus!
Sammamish Valley Grange community programs are the first Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 p.m. Members and guests come together to share local, regional, State and National Grange information and to discuss and review current issues of importance to the local organization. Programs are free, open to the public and all ages welcome! NOTE: During these unprecedented times and restrictions due to the Coronavirus and Covid-19, May 6 and June 3, 2020 programs have been cancelled. Stay tuned for upcoming information should circumstances change.
The Grange Hall is located at 14654 148th Avenue NE in Woodinville. In working to improve the rural nature of the Sammamish Valley, the Grange shares its mission through educational outreach and neighborly engagement. Membership in the Grange is open to the public. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past programs included:
- Greenhouse 101 with Andrew and Antoine/Regeneration Farm, February 2020
- Farmers RoundTable (third annual), November 2019
- City of Woodinville Candidate Town Hall, October 2019
- Herbs are People’s Medicine with Eaglesong Gardener; October 2019
- Backyard Chickens and Fowl 101; September 2019
- Grange Annual Picnic, July 2019
- The Falconer, June 2019
- Modified, the Film; May 2019
- BEEvesting in our Community (Mason Bee distribution); April 2019
- Farm Bill Impacts Sammamish Valley, Regional Agriculture and Local Food Systems; March 2019
- Fossil Free King County; February 2019